Humanity has attained a crossroads where it trends toward developing a relationship with machines/instruments. So, using more advanced tools, scientists and researchers worldwide are attempting to unravel the mysteries of nature with subatomic accuracy to support human life.
Accurate College Of Pharmacy, one of the most prominent institutes in India, has become a significant partner in this aim. Moreover, the team has established an extensive infrastructure for R&D in most engineering and scientific disciplines by inaugurating the Central Instrumentation Facility (CIF) Laboratory on July 8th, 2022. Along with that, the equipment installed in this laboratory is accessible to the scientific community. Also, it helps them conduct their research for the advancement of humankind.
The Innovative Methods Used in the Centralized Instrumentation Facility
The Centralized Instrumentation Facility (CIF) is situated on the Accurate College of Pharmacy's campus to offer a central facility for the most recent and innovative methods for research in various scientific and technological fields. Further, the laboratory is supervised by a selected member of the Institute's faculty. Thus, the objective is to include various advanced and up-to-date analytical equipment to provide its customers with a vast array of material analysis/chemical/testing/characterization techniques.
As a result, it will enable our students and future researchers to improve the quality of work utilizing the advanced equipment infrastructure and stay up with global advancements. In addition, it will assist in publishing their research evidence in peer-reviewed publications with a high impact factor, generate more intellectual property, and increase industrial collaborative effort. Similarly, this facility will undoubtedly contribute to the progress of our Institute, in particular. Besides, it will permeate the general upliftment of society as a whole if everyone works together.
What Are The Objectives Of The Accurate College Of Pharmacy CIF?
- Expand Accurate College Of Pharmacy's testing and evaluation facilities to include undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and faculty personnel.
- To acquire and develop preventative maintenance and repair capabilities for high-end equipment.
- It would enhance our reputation to offer its capabilities to other higher education institutions. Additionally, it will also aid R&D laboratories and businesses on a fee-for-service basis.
- To arrange short-term seminars and courses on using different equipment and analytical methods.
- Finally, to instruct technicians on the operation and maintenance of complicated devices.
What Are The Facilities/Equipment Available At The CIF's Laboratory?
This laboratory has high-tech devices for qualitative and quantitative investigation of various medications and drugs. Furthermore, this laboratory is well-appointed with sophisticated equipment. For instance, it includes:
- UV-Visible Spectrophotometer (UV-1900i) Shimadzu Japan
- Digital Flame Photometer
- Electronic Balance
- Digital Rotary Shaker
- Vacuum Pump Oil-Free
- Disintegration Test Apparatus
- Ultrasonic Cleaner
Students and researchers can benefit from our newly inaugurated CIF laboratory. Also, they can gain hands-on experience and conduct their research. So, would you like to have more information about the Central Instrumentation Facility (CIF) Laboratory at Accurate? Contact the Accurate College Of Pharmacy's team today. Certainly, we are always here to assist you.