A Doctor of Pharmacy (D.Pharm) will have a degree that provides formal training in all aspects of pharmacology, including formulation, standardization, dispensation, and rational use. So, with this knowledge and ability - D.Pharm holders can offer guidance in all aspects of drug therapy - from traditional remedies to cutting-edge prescription drugs.
- Pharm. course from Accurate College of Pharmacy, a pioneer institute in pharmacy education in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR, offers unparalleled learning opportunities for students who want to pursue a career in pharmacy. Also, we established this course in response to the increase in demand for qualified pharmacists. That's because several changes are happening within today's healthcare system.
- Pharm. is a 2-year full-time course that is affordable and short-term, making it quite popular among students. Accurate College of Pharmacy has devised the curriculum according to Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi Guidelines. Expert faculty from within provide lectures through engaging presentations and real-world examples from industry professionals.
Accurate College of Pharmacy will prepare you for a rewarding career in pharmacy. Additionally, a 100% Placement Rate ensures that your training prepares you for whatever life throws. The opportunity to work and study alongside other motivated individuals will make your journey all the more worthwhile.
If you are looking for an emerging industry with a bright future, consider becoming a pharmacist. Further, the demand for pharmacists has steadily risen over the last few decades as people live longer and need more medical attention. D Pharma Admission process 2023- A Detailed Guide follows a standard procedure. So let's get an overview of the DPharma Admission process.
DPharma Admission process 2023 Detailed Process
Accurate College of Pharmacy Admission takes a holistic approach to admissions for all courses. Moreover, the College has an independent admission cell that conducts admission through an empathetic career counselling process. Students are selected based on prior
academic records through a process based on individual interaction, group discussions, and personal interviews.
DPharma Admission 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates must - complete their 10+2 exams from any State/National Board with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with overall 45% marks OR complete Graduation for any Stream with a pass in Biology, Physics & Chemistry at the 10+2 level.
- Final-year students who are about to take their exams can also apply for this position.
- Candidates from any reserved category can use it according to current government guidelines.
DPharma Admission 2023: Process to Apply
The DPharma admission process for the year 2023 follows a list of requirements before being accepted. So, applicants are required to submit the following credentials before they can be admitted.
- Candidates can be admitted directly through personal interview/interaction or test.
- Preference will be given to candidates who meet eligibility requirements for the State Entrance Examination of JEECUP Lucknow, they can register for course and will be admitted through counselling.
- To qualify for admission, you must pass the intermediate, or a Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 10+2 level or equivalent with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics/Biology subjects (PCB/PCM).
So this is the DPharma Admission for 2023. Accurate College of Pharmacy can be one of your top choices if you are looking for the best DPharma College in Greater Noida. We have a track record of placing 100% of our students in jobs. To learn more about our admission process, visit our website today.