Accurate Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT) has been consistently reinventing management education with the objective of creating business ready global professionals who can navigate the ever-changing business landscape. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program of AIMT is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE, Ministry of HRD and Government of India) in the year 2006. The curriculum is constantly updated to meet the dynamic needs of industry and academia.
AIMT is continuously engaged in innovating curricula by envisaging current and emerging challenges and opportunities in the business environment. To incorporate the contemporary academic and practice concepts, the curriculum design and delivery process is dynamic in nature.
- 15 Value Added Certification Programmes
- Free laptop
- 100% Placement
- Dual Specialization
- Voice & Ascent Training
- Strong Industry Interface
- National + International Speaker
- In-Campus Hostel
- Industry Vetted Curriculum
- Book bank
- Free uniform
- Case Study Learning
- PDP Training
- Summits, Workshops, MDP's & FDP's
- National + International Seminars/Conference
- Recreational Activities
- Support to Entrepreneur Ideas
- Mentor Mentee System
- Experienced faculty resources
- Fully reputed Labs, Library with wi-fi campus
- Live Projects & Assignments
- Regular Industrial Visits
- Complimentary international Tour for meritorious students
Our PGDM Advantages:
- » Industry focused and market driven flexible curriculum
- » Curriculum and syllabus are vetted by faculty from IIMs and Industry experts
- » Summer internship program for better exposure of current business environment
- » Hands-on training and project based learning which makes students more employable
- » Regular interaction with industry honchos which gives better visibility for students
- » Last term is focused on dissertation project which gives students practical knowledge business research.
- » Intensive communication and soft skill development programs to help student to be successful in industry
- » Entrepreneurship development is part of curriculum which helps the students to start their own business
- » Global exposures through internship and training aboard
The program of study aims at preparing graduates for taking up corporate assignments/entrepreneurial venture or carrying forward their family businesses. PGDM is designed with the objective of creating excellence in the Business and Social community by training students to be capable professionals equipped with the skills and knowledge of management combined with human values.
The objectives of this program are -
- » Develop analytical skills of students so as to understand business situations and decision making skills.
- » Build their effective communication skills
- » Create in depth understanding of business dynamics including local and global business issues
- » Demonstrate effective team work in a diverse working groups and achieving organizational goals.
- » Develop entrepreneurial skills.
Accordingly, the program has a large component of working in real world situations under the careful guidance of mentors.
❖ All the PGDM aspirants should have good communication skills (Reading & Writing)
❖ A Valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA score with 50% in graduation makes them eligible for this intensive industry oriented regular PGDM Programme.
WE FOLLOW UNIQUE TEACHING LEARNING METHODOLOGY WITH
We encourage students to think beyond the visible
We stir the power to imagine within our students
We imbibe the urge to do things differently and achieve success
We provide an environment that stimulates the innovative ideas in students
We equip students with the creative aspect required to walk at pace with the world
We promote strategic thinking and constant evolution
We encourage questions
We push students to explore beyond conventions
We prepare the students to face the challenges of tomorrow
Google Certified AdWords Professionals | PGDM Batch 2016-18
The two-year PGDM program consists of six terms. This is also a dual specialization program where students can choose two elective areas from a range of functional areas such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology and International Business. The program is a full time program offered from Greater Noida campus. Students go for industry internship program after the third term (at the end of first academic year) for about two months.
Business Statistics ,Managerial Economics ,Business Communication ,Decision Making Models ,Macro Economics ,Business Research Methods, ,Startup Management ,Corporate Communication ,Strategic Management ,Law for Managers ,Business Analytics ,Business Ethics & Corporate Governance ,Innovation Management
Functional Core Course:
Financial Accounting, Organizational Behavior ,Computer Applications in Business ,Marketing Management -I & II, Management Accounting ,Human Resource Management ,Management Information System ,Supply Chain Management ,E-Commerce, Emerging IT Trends in Management
Basics of Accounting, Basic Economics, Basics of Business Statistics, Basics of Communication, Basics of Computer Fundamentals.
Soft Skill Development Course:
Personality Development Program, English Communication & Writing Skills, Communicative English, Campus to Corporate
Consumer Behavior & Integrated Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Marketing of Services, B2B Marketing, Marketing Paradigm in Emerging Markets.
Banking Management & Financial Planning, Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Corporate Restructuring and Valuation, International Financial Management ,Financial Derivatives ,Project Finance.
Human Resource Management :
Training and Development ,Compensation Management ,Performance Management ,Industrial Relation and labour laws ,International HRM ,Competency Mapping
Web Technology, Enterprise Resource Planning, Decision Making through Advance Excel, IT Infrastructure Management, Business Intelligence and Data Mining (BIDM), Software Project Management.
International Marketing, Export Import Procedures and Documentation, Management of FOREX Transactions, World Trade Organization, Global Shipping and Logistics Management, Emerging Trends in International Business
PGDM @ Accurate With 15 Value Added Certification Programmes:
- » Certification in Six Sigma (General Management)
- » Certification in Business Analytics (General Management)
- » Certification on Startup & Entrepreneurship (General Management)
- » Certification in Employability Enhancement (General Management)
- » Certification in Personal Branding (General Management)
- » Certification in Corporate Etiquettes (General Management)
- » Certification in MS Office (General Management)
- » Certification in ERP (Information Technology)
- » Advance Certification in E-Commerce (Information Technology)
- » Certification in HR Analytics (HR)
- » Certification in HR Partnering (HR)
- » Certification in Digital Marketing (Marketing)
- » Certification in Advance Sales Management (Marketing)
- » Certification in Financial Planning (Finance)
- » Certification in Stock Market by BSE / NSE (Finance)
Globalization has opened the doors for students to be a part of Global MNCs and Foreign Corporations. To acquaint students with the intricacies of operations in foreign lands, we have been taking our students on global business pilgrimage. In the past our student teams along with senior faculty members have visited the following premier universities and had intensive experience of global management education:
1. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
2. University of Auckland, New Zealand
3. Management Development Institute of Singapore
4. National University of Singapore
Accurate also organizes visits to other global universities to afford students a hands-on experience of what life is like for corporate in these countries. Students also get a glimpse of what cultural barriers stand in their way and get an insight as to how to overcome them. Students on such trips are also awarded certificates for a 3 day workshop which further strengthens their profiles.