Beyond The Curriculum:
- Value addition courses are organized to bridge the gap between the traditional syllabus and technological advancements.
- New experiments and equipments are added in the labs beyond the syllabus requirement.
- Students are encouraged to work on projects based on Industrial problems & requirements.
- Soft Skills, Seminars, Mini Projects and Additional Courses are arranged.
- Internal & External examination system is followed as per University Guidelines.
- Three sessional tests (internal) are conducted during each semester.
- External Examinations (Theory and Practical) are held by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Results are compiled and declared by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
Extensive use of Audio/Visual Techniques like OHP, LCD Projectors & CDs.
- Various Multimedia aids viz. OHPs, LCD Projectors for Power Point Presentations, Audio? Visual CDs etc. are used to improve the Teaching? Learning Process.
- Industrial tours, Seminars and Expert Lectures are organized to enhance the practical/field knowledge for the students.
- Language lab has been established in the Institute to improve the communication skills of the students.
- Computers are provided in the boys & girls hostels with internet facility.
- Mock Interviews, Aptitude and Reasoning Tests are arranged.
- The college has introduced ERP solutions to integrate various functions. The ERP page can be accessed from college website by students as well as faculty members. Faculty members use the facility for recording attendance of the students, uploading their lecture plans, assignments, inter college mail etc. Students can also make use of the system through their logins and have ready access to the above information.
- Personality Development Classes are arranged right from Second Semester to groom the overall personality of the students and to make them industry ready and to face interviews.
- There is an English Language lab to improve the vocabulary and conversation skills.
- Two Logical Reasoning Tests are arranged regularly for II year & III year students.
- Students are motivated to undertake R&D activities and projects from II year.
- Free Internet facility is available through Wi-Fi and LAN to the students in the college as well as in hostels.
Counseling And Guidance Cell:
- Full time counselor is available at the counseling cell. Assistance from an Expert Counselor (Outside) is also available
- Staff and students contact the cell during college time and discuss their problems