Things you should keep in mind before choosing a MBA/PGDM College
Every young graduate has a dream to make a career in the field of Management but it needs two year golden years of life and money to invest. Hence, before seeking admission into either MBA/PGDM program, a deserving candidate should look into the following facts that will sufficiently augur well with the future scope/career.
- The institution where admission is being intended to be taken should be a Top Management Institute in Greater Noida/North India/India.
- The PGDM Program should be industry linked
- The PGDM/MBA Program should be a university affiliated program
- Placement record should be verified with the institutions office
- Presence/Availability of a pool of members of faculty, across areas.
- Professionalism as is followed in the institution, as regards academic delivery.
- Infrastructure as available in the institutions campus.
- Respective co-curricular activities as is undertaken in the institution at times.
- Presence and interaction with industry leaders and honchos in the campus, thereby creating a Competitive Edge.
- Industrial visits are held are not?