Technology is the thing which is created by human for work easier and to solve problems in fast way.
Now days it helps us to produce things faster, cheaper and better. When we think of technology so there we think of physical things like big machines or super fast computer/ mobiles.
Technology is the most powerful agents to change in our society. New inventions bring new ways of doing things.
Change comes with technology and it is now moving at a faster pace than ever.
It includes the tools and machines that people use to convert natural resources into items whatever they need.
Uses of Technology:-
The use of technology is increasing day by day, we all depend on technology, and we use various technologies to accomplish specific tasks in our lives.
Technology is being implemented in almost every section of our lives and business structures. As the world keeps on developing, technology will be changed.
- In Human relationship (Ex. :Apps for dating)
- In Business communication (Ex. :Video conferencing)
- In Education (Ex. :Online study/library app)
- In Purchasing (Ex. :Amazon.com/Filpkart.com)
- In Selling (Ex. :OLX.com/Quicker.in)
- In Agriculture (Ex. :FamGraze)
- In Banking sector (Ex. :ATM card/Net banking)
- In Transportation (Ex. :Metro/OLA/Uber)
Disadvantages of technology:-
- Faster depletion of natural resource reserves
- Production of unwanted products
- Wastage of time in non-productive activities
- Excessive dependency
Technology has beyond doubt, eased the life of human beings. It has proved to be a great boom in the development process of culture and society. However, too much of anything is bad. Technology should be used with due care and caution only for the purposed that are of benefit for humanity.
Somehow, After sometime technology remove all the humans work and it helps to do repetitive work with the machines. As we all know the banks are become IT industries after sometimes.