Career Options after PGDM in Banking & Finance.
Career options that converge to a student opting Banking and Finance as specialization could be:
- As a specialized Advance (Loan) Officer with any banking and non-banking finance company.
- As a specialized Risk Manager at top Management of the bank.
- As a specialized Investment Banker.
- As a specialized in the field of Merger and Acquisition.
- As a specialized in the field of Lead Manager at the time of bringing Initial Public Offer.
- As a specialist in the field of Debt Instruments traded in the economy.
- As a Full-Time Marketing and Sales Executive at a bank, across intangible product segments, of various hues.
- As specialized officers, in banks for specialized job segments such as the likes of rural financing and markets.
- As an executive in Co-operative Banks