The Accurate Institute of Management and Technology offers a two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program. The PGDM program is approved by the AICTE and is equivalent to an MBA degree. The institute has a good placement record and the students are placed in reputed organizations. The placement process of the institute is as follows:
- The students are required to register for the placement process through the Placement Portal.
- The students are required to appear for the Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) and the Written Test conducted by the companies.
- The shortlisted students are called for the Interview rounds.
- The final selection of the students is based on their performance in the Interview rounds.
Steps during placements
The Placement Group at IIM Rohtak works day in and out to ensure that the students of the Institute get the best possible placements. Some of the key steps involved in the process are as follows:
- The first step is to identify the companies that have a good placement record and are willing to come to the campus for recruitment.
- Once the companies have been identified, the next step is to approach them and invite them for placement talks.
- The third step is to finalize the date and time of the placement talks and also provide all the necessary details to the company representatives.
- The fourth step is to conduct the placement talks and give presentations, if required.
- The fifth step is to shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the placement talks.
- The final step is to extend job offers to the selected candidates and help them with their joining formalities.