Admission Process of Diploma in Polytechnic
Polytechnic Institute offers diploma in engineering program that is a three-year full-time course for 10th pass students and two-year lateral program for 12th pass and ITI pass candidates.
- We are offering four specific and most demanding branches e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and computer Engineering.
- Our Institute is affiliated to Board of Technical Education (BTE, UP) Uttar Pradesh and all India Council for Technol Education (AICTE, Delhi) Govt of India
- Diploma holders of above branches are having top demand in Govt departments (PWD, UPPCL, CPWD, Railways ,Awas Vikas, Bridge Corporation.. of India etc.), Public Sector Units(PSUs) (BHEL ,GAIL,SAIL,NTPC NHPC BARC DRDO etc.) And MNCS Companies (Multi National companies, MNC (WIPRO, HCL, IBM ,Google, Facebook, Amazon, Infosys. BAJAJ MOTORS, MARUTI. JBM ,IGT. RELIANCE, TATA POWER, HONDA etc.).
- Diploma holders Join as Junior Engineer or as Engineer trainee in the companies at 3.2 to 6.0 lacs per annum package.
- Diploma holders can proceed for Higher studies and taking admissions in B. Tech Second year directly at lateral entry. They can also move for AMIE that is equivalent to B.E. / B. Tech in correspondence Mode by clearing Some specific No of subjects Exam.
- Candidate can take admission by directly visiting in Institute Campus. or Through state Entrance exam (JEE-CUP)
- Direct admission is based on the interaction, Discussion and Merit basis.
Read Detailed Eligibility
- For 1st year Candidate must be passed 10th standard with min 35% Marks.
- FOR 2nd year (Lateral entry): Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject/Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship (Any of the three). or
- 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate Trade in that order shall be eligible for admission to Second Program. (The BTEPU offers suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering drawing, etc., for the students coming from diverse backgrounds to achieve desired learning outcomes of the program)