The admission process will be based on applicant's academic record, state level entrance exam with valid score card, Performance in group discussion and personal interview.
|No. of Seats
Course Fees: Rs.5.60 Lacs for Two Years.
- All the PGDM aspirants should have good communication skills (Reading & Writing)
- A Valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA score with 50% in graduation makes them eligible for this intensive industry oriented regular PGDM Programme.
THE SELECTION PROCEDURE INCLUDES
- Valid Score Card (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA)
- At least 50% marks in Graduation
- Good writing and reading communication skills
- An Internal on Campus Admission Test (Aptitude Test along with English Assessment)
- Finally selection is declared after Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Date of Birth Certificate or 10th class Marksheet
- Graduation Mark sheet & Degree awarded
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA Score Card
- Four recent passport size colored photographs
The applicant is required to carry three sets of the documents (dully attested by the gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
Note: The original documents will be returned to the candidate after varification.